Friday, October 24, 2008

Surf's up here in Florida, I have been lucky and have got to surf three times since I have been here. It is so different here, there is no reef creating the wave it is just wind waves pushing up against a sand bar with strong currents. I have realized the ocean is like no other, it is amazing. I am looking forward to retiring in Hawaii even more. Poeple get all excited when a storm comes because it is not like this everyday. I run a 10K race tomorrow through Destin, should be fun.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and it is nice to see the ocean. Who are the "poeple". Glad you are getting away from the books from time to time. Good luck on the 10K - let me know how you do - maybe more posted pictures! Hi Kevin! Love you and miss you 2 love birds! xooxoxoxoxoxox

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home