Sunday, October 19, 2008

This weekend I was able to meet up with Jennifer, Troy, Tristan and finally meet Lexi. It's been forever since we've seen each other. Lexi was born several weeks early but is doing good and packing on the weight, I think she's up to a whooping 8lbs!!! Jennifer is enjoying her last couple weeks of maturity leave and Troy was in town for a tennis match. They got a sweet new RV so they're rolling in comfort and style! As always the frijole bowl was a great time, of course I drank too much beer and ate too much food. The traditional next morning Stephen breakfast and tea extravaganza was awesome as always. Yea, I forgot to break out the camera!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of Lexi and Jennifer and Tristen - That's a great pic of you and Lexi too! Can't wait until we can get a picture of my grandchildren in your arms! That'll be the day! Glad you had a great time! Jennifer looks good and I'm really glad to hear that Lexi is putting on the weight now! Love you and miss you bunches!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home