Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been in Florida less then a week now and made it to the beach this morning. I have almost made it there with running each day and building up my miles. I am only a few miles from the beach and about 5 miles from Destin. I have been really busy with AOC training, but finally got a three day weekend to enjoy the nice weather and beaches. Very little compares to running on the beach barefoot along side of dolphins this morning. I was perma-smile! I took a video, but it was too large too post. I don't have my bikes here, which is good, even though I miss riding, this cross training is good for me. Eventually my goal is to run down to the beach swim and then run back. The beach was really nice, almost comparable to Hawaii, white, fine sand, and blue green water, but no surfing on these tiny waves. Bummer! Maybe a Hurricane will come, so I can surf. Just kidding mom!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying that you are kidding! Love you and miss you bunches! Enjoy FLA while u r there!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Spring!! Nice job in Show Low!!! I'm impressed; Zach said the course is brutal.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home