Thursday, October 09, 2008


We made it to the Tour of the White Mountains this past weekend. It's put on by my boy Todd Sadow over at Epic Rides, always top notch events with the coolest people! One day he'll get the timing right to avoid the rain!!! The good news is it held off until the race was over but it ruined the kick ass after party, band and free kegs. I guess that's better than having to do 100 miles of jeep roads like we did two years ago when it rained for a week straight before the event. Spring put the smack down like I figured she would and pulled a 2nd out in the women's class while managing to beat alot of strong guys. I'm still laying low trying to let my knee heal, I can't wait to start training again. She flew out the next morning for Florida so she'll be gone for about a month, not that big of a deal after being apart for 7 months. I only have one more class to complete the first 8 week session of the semester, I can't believe how fast its going. I can almost start to see the light at the end of the MBA tunnel!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home