Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Riding and Eating Good!

Grilled Chicken sandwich with Green chiles and swiss
So me and Kevin have not had the chance to post because we have been working or riding our new bikes. I don't think we have taken a break since we got our bikes, they are so awesome. We keep commenting on how good we feel because we have been eating so well and going to yoga and riding our bikes consistently. We have got some good news with renting our Hawaii house and Kevin getting a full time AGR slot here in Tucson that will secure us for a couple more years here in the desert. I am going to ride Todd's race Tour of the White Mountains and then I am off to Florida for a month for training. I heard Todd's race is going to be sweet, backward's, more single track, and a new venue. We can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sandwich looks delicious and give Kevin a hug for me for spoiling you and tell your commander that you mom said that you can't go near Florida during the hurricane season. I know where he works and I'd hate to have to hurt him for sending my daughter to hurricane country. Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxox

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I "got lost" to your blog, a hyperlink from http://endurachick.blogspot.com/.

However, I saw the picture: German Bavarian Beer - great!

Greetings from Germany (I live in the area of the Rhineland, we have our own beer her named "Koelsch", highly recommended too!)


Janet

4:24 AM  
Blogger lively laura said...

Congrats on the full time AGR job! That's so awesome....and in Tucson too, sweet!!!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home