Monday, September 22, 2008

Yoga Monday!

I told Kevin that we have to blog because it has been too long. So I kind of caught him off guard. My mom said the sandwich was looking pretty disgusting now. Tonight we made homemade pesto with our basil plant and it was so easy and delicious. It just takes pine nuts, basil, olive oil, paremesaen, and garlic of course. Today was yoga day, I am improving so much, I can do shoulder stance and hand stands without the wall. It is such an amazing and strong feeling. My favorite pose today was birds of paradise, I will take a picture of me doing it sometime it is fun. Anyway, not much new and exciting, just riding and having fun on my bike, I am better then I was last season not even trying with this bike. I am thinking of doing Mt Graham 20 mile hill climb this weekend because I have never done it, and then Tour of the White mountains is the following weekend. Kevin is taking a whole month off because he hurt his knee and saw an ortho. The doc said that he had a small tear in the cartlidge but thinks that it will heal itself so he does not have to have surgery if he stays off of it. Easier said then done!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you - wow I sure love that pesto stuff - thanks for putting the recipe on here for me! Glad to hear that Kevin is taking a break and trying to stay off his knee - I know it's hard for him - but healing is good for the future! I sure miss you all - what's up for Christmas this year? Can all of us come to your house in Tucson? Just kidding! What if we meet in Vegas again??? Please let me know an address in Florida where you're going to be surfing, ugh! I love you 2 and miss you bunches!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Spring! It's Sara from the MBAA series. I just stumbled across your blog from Sue Haywood's. You and Kevin have some awesome pictures on here! I haven't ridden since Labor Day!! I'm taking 6 weeks off b/c of a heavy school schedule and then hopefully I get some good time in. I love the pictures of you and your sisters! Take care, Sara.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home