Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Had a short but sweet weekend. I drove 8 hrs to meet Spring on Friday night, got to the campsite at midnight. It was definitely good to see her, it's been too long. We had an awesome weekend, we actually got to hang out and relax at the campsite since the crit was at 8 in the morning and done by 9. That's pretty rare for us since we're usually rolling into camp late at night. Spring had an awesome 4 days of racing, she's definitely at a new level of fitness. I've got a feeling she's going to have a good state championship mtb race next weekend. Here's a video of the crit, she finished 6th. I got to ride about 50 miles of the Gila course, it felt good to be climbing again. I think I climbed more in that ride than I have in all the rides combined in the past 4 months. I'm almost 2/3 of the way done in TX, can't wait to get home. I'm staying super busy with school and riding my bike, it definitely could be worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kevin for being such an awesome son-in-law and spoiling my daughter. Thanks for being there and making her so happy! Love you and miss you!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Spring. Who is that crazy girl sprinting around the skinny climber on the front?
Awesome racing with you, again! Hope to see you around... come to the Fitchburg Longsjo Classic!

- Liz *Johnny's niece* Cash

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home