Thursday, April 24, 2008

A big thanks again to Marianne and Bryant for putting me up at their amazing house and making my Hawaii vacation better then planned. I defanetly maxed out every second I could while I was there. I am paying for it this week with sleeping alot and eating a ton. I leave tomorrow for 10 days to race Bisbee and Gila. Hopefully I am ready, after Bryant ripped my legs off in Hawaii. Me and Kevin are going to meet up in NM at the end of the Gila race, I can't wait it has been too long.

3 Comments:

Blogger b-matter said...

nice work at the bisbee tt

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring, I randomly checked to see if you too had a blog!!! Awesome!!! I was looking to see anywhere if you had an email, b/c us Summit Velo girls want to ride with you more in Tucson!!! GREAT job this weekend at Bisbee...you are strong, steady and fun to race with! Have a great trip to Gila, you'll really get those legs ready for your Mtn bike championships....Cindy Sanchez says to email her regarding Gila sancin@rocktmail.com

Rock on Girl
Meredith ps- i am map1078@yahoo.com

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woops thats
sancin@rocketmail.com

Meredith :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home