Monday, April 28, 2008

I guess you can't take the mountain biker out of me yet...taped helmet, winter shoe covers, and a big air strapped to my bike in case I get a flat. Bisbee was a great experience, I have never raced an all womens race before and the Pro 1-2's are tough. Hammering on the flats I had no problem but as soon as hammering occured on a climb....ouch! Hopefully going into Gila I will use a little of this climbing experience to pull me through. I got to stay with my amazing friend Bonnie in Sierra Vista, so I had great company and a cozy place to recover. I leave today for Gila and I am going to camp for a week, and Kevin will meet me on the last two days of the stage race. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey woman hope your legs have (mostly) recovered from last weekend and you are savoring your time with Kevin! I miss you at this big house, and had to make a big batch of orzo to make myself feel better - not as good as yours though! Seriously we got to go camping when you and I both have a weekend without work or race. Besitos! Bonnie

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home