Friday, October 19, 2007


Perfect Tucson Weather!


Finally, perfect temps in Tucson. We have been wanting to get out and play more. We both ran this cool trail today, Douglas Spring's. You take Speedway all the way East until it ends and you hit the trail. Beautiful views. I have been alternating between running and biking everyday, keeps me from getting burnt out. My favorite race/ride of the year was my most recent one, Tour of the White Mountains that Todd Sadow our good friend puts on. It was the best single track and instead of riding 66 miles I ended up riding around 75 because it was so windy that some of the markers blew over and I went the wrong way. The race ended up being almost 8 hours, wow I havn't done that since the 24 hour race. But I finished stronger then when I started. Maybe Iwill stick with endurance racing. I got tons of free swag and met some very cool people out on the trail, people are alot more chill during endurance racing.
This is definetly a must do if you have not done it. Thanks for everything Todd.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home