Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here is Jason from Virginia visiting the desert for the first time. Kevin was planning on taking him out for some epic riding but got really busy with work and school so it was hard but I stepped in and took the liberty of showing him Star Pass and Malino Basin to Reddington. We were rocked. He definetly got a taste of the desert and the heat, when he ran out of water. We had a good time catching up on are mutual friends Sue and Tim. I might have to rest after this weekend. I start Swing's 3-11 PM tomorrow, so I am really excited about riding more and getting out during the day because the temps are cooling down to 65-70s in the mornings, perfect.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sajkovich said...

Thanks for your hospitality! I am sceeming another visit maybe in December.

9:53 AM  
Blogger lively laura said...

that's a crazy looking trail!!!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home