Monday, September 17, 2007

NIGHT OWLS!


Me and Molly hiked Pima Canyon this evening, we caught up on the few months I have lost, working nights. She looks better then me and she just had a baby, Rayce Carter. So I have finally got somewhat used to nights, and Kevin went on nights this week to be on the same schedule as me, to find out that next month they are switching me back to Swings 3-11PM. I guess me and Kevin will see each other when we retire. I have been running more, really liking it, we will see how long it lasts. So back from the dead of being a sombie all the time from being on nights, and looking forward to hanging out with my friends more and the holidays coming up. Me and Kevin are planning a trip to Rocky Point for Thanksgiving, Vegas for Christmas, and Hawaii for New Years. Can't Wait. I promise to post more next month when I get to see the sun:)
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Karew said...

Hey Guys,

Nice blog, I've got to get some more pics on mine just to keep up with you!

Maybe we should go mountain biking sometime?

Watch out for Matter...

Talk Soon,
Karew

8:11 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

But we'll be in YOUR neck of the woods for New Years. Boo :(

2:42 PM  
Blogger jjcasey@hawaii.edu said...

stick around in hawaii a while, we'll be back on the 5th

11:36 PM  
Blogger Architreks said...

YAAAY New Year's in Hawaii!! It is ON! :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home