Friday, October 12, 2007

I took my statistics final on Tuesday and checked off another class, that always feels good. The class went well and I think I did pretty good on the final. I've been on the fun night shift for over a month now, its pretty brutal. I've been going to sleep at about 9am and sleeping until 5 or 6. Been getting alot of night riding and running in, if you're looking to get a light for riding I highly recommend the Lights and Motion ARC Li-ion Ultra, it kicks ass. Got 8 mores weeks left on this semester and I'll be 1/3 of the way done. Taking over 2 weeks leave over the holidays, I can't wait to be brainless and not think about school or work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! good goin Kev, man you'll be done in no time! I sure don't envy how busy its keeping you, but do envy your drive...good work. Hope you guys got our save the date! We might go out with Kristy and Jesse tonight, finally get to meet them!
Catch ya later, thanks for the light recommendation!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the awesomest son-in-law any mother-in-law could ever pray for! I miss you guys and wish you well! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I put heat tape on my water hose today all by myself and put on about half of my trailer skirting (vinyl). It's been a productive weekend. I got a 50 cent raise at work and have been training in a different department - things are going well. I really hope you both can join us at Tav's for Christmas - at least a couple days or whatever you can manage - I miss you both bunches! Love, JoMama

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home