Saturday, August 18, 2007

Been slacking on the posts lately. I'm enjoying my week in between classes, I took my finals on Tuesday and don't start the new trimester until this Tuesday. I think they went OK, we'll soon find out. I know I'm too busy when I start running more than riding. Yesterday I ran my favorite canyon in Tucson, Ventana Canyon. I can't believe how green it is, the monsoons have done well this year. Spring's in Silver City NM for a race tomorrow, she's been going fast lately so she should do pretty well. She's been on nights, 11 pm to 7 am, for the past couple of weeks and its killing her. It sucks for me too since when I'm off I have to be really quit or I'll wake her up plus we hardly see each other. I volunteered to go on nights next month, might as well since Spring is, it will last until November. We just ordered some sweet Light and Motion lights so where going to start getting in some good night rides.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik and Jodie said...

Great pics man the canyon looks beautiful!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home