Saturday, June 25, 2011

Never felt so good.
Kevin and I have been eating awesome lean meats/fruits and veggies, and we both rave about how good we feel. Here's a new favorite zuccini lazagna. I stuck a steak filet and spicy chicken sausage in a food processer because I did not have ground hamburger. Added onions, garlic, portabella's, olives and diced tomatoes. Simmered with oregeno, basil, from the garden. Sliced the zuccini into noodles and layered. You can add cheese but I just added some to the top, and bake. Yummy!


This is our view from the trail by our house that I take Coco every night, its awesome no leash so she can run and pick up sticks along the way.

I love weekends, Sat group ride, stand up paddle board with Coco, surf, mountain bike, trail run, triathlon race, trail run, not sure how I will fit it all in. I see Kevin and my family in two weeks in Idaho, I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

So you're gonna do Firecracker? Hooray! Although you'll kick my butt (okay maybe not on swim :P hopefully)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home