Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back on a bike!
I got all my bikes in the mail. It is my 2nd day in a row of commuting on my new sweet TREK Portland Kevin got me, and Broadway put it together and shipped it off to me. I love it! I get about 40 miles round trip with a 3 mile climb up Makakilo hill at the end. It is a killer but it is getting me in shape without even trying.
Our first Plumeria flower in the yard.

My brother arrived and he is roughing it. We drink wine and wear our sunglasses in the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous http://www.fancyhibiscus.com/ said...

Awesome pics! Thanks for the new post ~ I was anxiously awaiting for some new pics! Thanks for sharing . . . I hope all is well in paradise! We are going through a cold rainy season right now - hopefully no more hail and sleet mixed in from now one though! Miss you and love you bunches! That couch really looks nice and that pic with the little girl and hibiscus AND you is precious!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home