Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter - A great day for me with a race up Tantulus and the infamous Koko Head.
I was so excited to see that they had a mt. bike category for the Tantulus Hill TT because I don't have my road bike in Hawaii yet. It worked out awesome because morning showers are a usual for Manoa. Everyone was saying how cold it was and they had to wear jackets. It really was not cold, even though Tantulus had rivers running down it. One other guy was on a mountain bike and he had slicks on. I had so much fun and it was alot easier then getting up Makakilo hill with a back pack on, after a long day at work, so I guess my commuting is working.
After the Hill climb I needed to warm up from all the rain and drive a few miles east to climb Koko head. It was harder then I remember it. But good views are always a promise. Now it is time for a nap and I am so excited my brother is coming in Wed evening and will be living in paradise with me for a while. Hope you all have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angi Axmann said...

HOOLY COW!!! Can I move in with you? Flagstaff got hit with more snow last week...they say you can ski until the end of June now:-) Looks like you guys have FUN!!! I am jealous of all the fruit in your garden!!! Looks amazing!!!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous JoMama said...

Happy Easter and miss you and love you bunches of bunnies!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Keep them coming!! Love all your pictures and hikes/rides you're doing! Oh how I miss Koko head! Sure missed you in Tucson, but thanks for leaving your husband there so we could play with him :) We're totally coming out there this year, so be prepared! :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home