Friday, March 26, 2010

PINCH ME....I am in Hawaii
I have realized I did not take advantage of living here before. The local fruit is amazing! I can eat a papaya and pineapple everyday here.
We finally got all our furniture this week so I am living the high life.

I cut back 20 banana trees and the other trees are taking off now. We now have banana, lychee, orange, avocado, lime, pomegranate, fig, pinapple, papaya, coconut and cocoa trees down the hill.
I have been surfing at Barbers frequently because it is so close to the house. I am getting better and turning into the wave. I am looking forward to my brother being here in Apr and Kevin visiting in May. I am adding a day a week with commuting, it is about 3 hrs round trip and a great workout up Makakilo hill at the end. I love getting in shape with riding, running and surfing. I am planning for my first Hawaii race soon. Until then, Surf's up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous jess said...

Avocados and papayas!?! There Noah's new favorite fruits in Guatemala. I don't think we'll find such tasty ones in Tucson...but maybe in Hawaii:)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home