Friday, March 12, 2010

Worth the Wait
It has been hard adjusting back to the island life. As always Kevin landed on island for a week and when he left we both could not even walk. We had so much fun hiking, surfing and just soaking up the beauty. It took me a while to realize that I am living here again and not just on vacation. Kevin is looking for a job or TDYs that he can get here as much as possible. But I miss him already and am hoping he gets here soon before I eat all the avocadoes and bananas in are yard:)

Todd, Matt, and Kevin on Stairway to heaven hike

Kev catching a 30 footer, well maybe a 3 footer.
Kailua Beach

2 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

Very awesome pics . . . so did my daughter actually get up while surfing? Glad to hear you are enjoying the island life! I love you and miss you bunches!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Welcome HOME!!! Oh what a happy day :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home