Friday, January 22, 2010

A little rusty on our camping....
Kevin and I headed up to Phoenix last weekend to check out our last supercross race for a while. We had a great time and ended up last minute camping at Estrella so we could hit some trails the next morning. We forgot a few things but survived with all of this stuff:) I think we are becoming wusses, it was 75 degrees in this picture and Kevin has his hat on. I thought my titanium mountain bike was invincible, guess not. I miss riding it and it has only been a week. Titus will hopefully fix it and send it back. I have been working alot for the Haiti earthquake support. I work a 12 hour shift in the morning and not looking forward to it, but it feels good to be working for a good cause. I have two full time jobs right now trying to train for a few races before I leave for Hawaii. It has been suprisingly fun training with my friends Mel and Chloe, they are hammer heads. The first workouts I was kicking and screaming but it is starting to feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home