Monday, December 14, 2009

On the wrong bike when Lance said "Hi"
Yesterday I started my ride out with some friends Chloe, Mel, and Judy. I was on my mountain bike and everyone else on road bikes. For some reason I have not wanted to ride my road bike since the tour. But what I realized yesterday is that my road bike is coming out of hiding. I left my friends and turned to climb Mt Lemmon to hit some trails. And there they were a big group crossing at Catalina when I was coming up Houghton. I chaised as hard as I could to get on the group, lucky for me they were all taking a pee break. I was the only mountain biker in the group with all of the Radio shack guys and some locals. It was awesome. As the road started to incline I started to go backwards, going right by Lance as he said Hi. Bummer. Off the back I shot as a Radio Shack truck pulled along side with Johan Bruyneel and some other guys and he said "you are on the wrong bike" I said, "I know but this is awesome"

2 Comments:

Anonymous NIkki said...

Seriously! Damn girl! You're SO lucky!! Very cool!

9:48 PM  
Blogger La Famiglia Lo Greco said...

soo cool spring! would have been way cool if you just blew them all away and Johann signed you for the girls team!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home