Monday, March 09, 2009

Four days of fun....
Tucson Bicycle Classic was this weekend. We had alot of girls on our team out there so it was fun. I think it was not as challenging as Valley of the Sun, there were alot more girls at VOS so the pack seemed to move faster. I really need to get a Time trial bike to get me higher in the rankings because that is where you usually finish, the whole pack was only divided by seconds. The road race was a pack finish and no one could break away. I really wanted to get a workout for the circuit race, day three, so I worked alot and was happy to finish 5th. Each week my passion changes from road to mountain biking, to hiking, etc... I guess its a good thing that this isn't my job because when I get burnt out at something, I go to the next. Today I was so excited to be done with racing that I went to yoga and hiked when I should of been recovering...screw it!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of "Spring" in AZ! I miss you and love you bunches - thank you for the beautiful pics - my favorite is the one of the Princess! Love you MORE!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home