Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first Quiche!
I was always under the impression that a Quiche has to take all day to make. It was easier then making scrambled eggs. I put turkey bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, garlic and cheese on a Trader Joes crust, threw it in the oven and 30 minutes later. Yummy! I did my first group ride today since before the Tour de Tucson and it was so fun even though I got dropped on McCain Loop. I have to work on those short power climbs.

Looks like we are going to have a great Specialized Design for Women Team this year. I am very excited and fortunate to be on a team with such great girls. We will be posting updates about each race on this Womens Bike Talk page starting next month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I have always liked other people's but have never tried it myself . . . Love you

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have to come over to the crib and make that for your bro! :P Love you. Hope you guys are doing good. Lynn is here now. She's showing Vegas how to party!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home