Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year, Vacation Time
Kevin and I leave for Mexico in the morning with his brother and parents, we are heading to San Carlos to relax, no bikes, no work, no Trader Joes, its going to be hard after logging around 500 miles this week but I think I can handle it. Then we come back for a couple days and off to visit my mom and brother in Las Vegas. Major family bonding, I can't wait.
I got to ride with two of my great friends Kim and Molly, it has been forever since we mtb together, it was very fun and non competitive, which was wierd because we used to all race and every ride had to be hard to see who was the strongest.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suIt's good to see you with some great girlfriends! I'm excited about another week from now! Vegas Baby! Don't drink the water in Mexico - Dan has been deathly ill from eating some food that was prepared with the water there - he said you just can't tolerate any water what so ever! I don't want you to be sick from that at all! please be safe - Tell Trudy I said Hi and give her a hug for me!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home