Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just been riding.....
Riding has been awesome with this group they are very strong and excited to be out of the snow for a while. We started with the big square and Gates Pass on Sunday 80+, then yesterday was Colossal Cave and back on Old Nogales 80+, then today we went out to Madera Canyon, it was awesomely steep. I never made it to the top before because I added it onto the Shoot out and they always turn around before I make it, so it was nice and cool at the top with some snow and ice on the ground. I took the group through U of A at the end with almost 100 miles today. Tomorrow Kitt Peak, with over 100 miles, I am excited because I have never made it to the top of this climb either so it should be fun and brutal. Getting lots of base miles in before Kevin's family gets here on New years and we drive to Mexico for a week, Margarita's and beach time. The weather here is amazing it hit almost 80 degrees today.









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2009 to the Awesomest Bikers on Earth!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Wicki said...

Hi Spring- I met you on the TMP trails yesterday. I was told I should get up with you for riding- it looks like you guys are putting in some big miles :) Me too.....school break= plenty of time to ride!! If you like long days on the trail, we might be doing such tomorrow....mapping the SSAZ course perhaps.... Bhere78@aol.com

-Rebecca aka "hiker lady"

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home