Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love Hawaii. What a great last couple days. Yesterday we surfed Barbers 2 hours and then we went on a waterfall hike up Manoa Valley, and the went out to eat with good friends Hilary and Mike. Today was epic, I finally got to go on the Stair way to Heaven hike, Matt my neighbor up at Makakilo showed us an awesome route from the back side, because the have a guard sitting at the entrance of the stairs, turning people away. We did it in 5 hours and it was amazing, this is one of the top hikes ever. I had great company and we were all the same pace and really enjoyed every minute of it. Then after the hike we met up with Ben and Lisa and kayaked out the the sand bar. I am destroyed, I can hardly keep my eyes open. There are so many great pics that I could not choose. Here are some good ones, I will post more later. Tomorrow, ride, surf, Jack Johnson concert. Only two more days :(



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a treasured vaca ~ I hope everyone has been able to take a second and thank God for all of it! I'm glad you finally made to the stairway to Heaven and lived to tell about it! I knew you would! Please tell the studs - I said thank you for watching over my precious sweetheart princess - because if they didn't go with her - she would have gone by herself! Tell them they performed a huge good samaritan act and God will surely bless them and their loved ones as a favor for me! Love you and miss you bunches! I hope everyone wears you out so I can relax when I come to visit! Just kidding, I'm looking forward to being with you for your last race! See you soon, sweetie! Love, Mom xoxoxox

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Super pictures Spring!

Here's a link to my Web Album for the Stairway:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kpremore/OahuSStairwayToHeaven

Thanks for making my first Hawaiin trip such a blast. See you in June and I look forward to meeting Kevin 1.

-Peaceout

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home