Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm almost back home, just a few more airports and I'll be there. I had a great time in WV, spent most of my time hanging with family and saw lots of good friends I hadn't seen forever. The highlight was seeing Darin, the last time a saw him he was less then a year old, he's four now and he's nonstop. Dustin and I got a lot done with the Jewel, thanks to Brandon and Torren it has a sweet new roof. Mom, we gotta start planning your next trip out west, we'll wait a few months for it to cool off in Tucson. Get me on a bike, its been two weeks I'm going crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

'sup dawg.. been a while since I saw you. How's life... You guys in Tuck Sawn now? Z

5:43 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

Come back and start ridin for Prescott! You doin the whiskey 50 & finals or what? You missed a barn burner in Santa Barbara! That was hot man!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home