Sunday, April 22, 2007

My friend Doug sent me this picture from the beautiful Payson Race last weekend, I won, but as you can see I was the only one in my group. Don't tell anyone:) Anyway, Kevin is having fun in West Virginia with family, should be posting something soon. I rode Reddington today and hooked on to a new part of Arizona trail, it was sweet. May is our last month of MT Bike races and then I am looking into doing some of the XTERRA's, one in Show Low in June, and the ones in Hawaii in Aug and Oct hopefully, still have to talk Kevin into it, it won't be hard. Stay tuned for Kevin's pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Hey Spring and Kevin,
Marianne here. I sure hope we can catch up when you come for the Xterra races in Hawaii. You have a free place to stay with us!!!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Make sure you stay through the weekend after XTERRA too, for "Cycle to the Sun" up Haleakala - you guys would tear that up!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home