Thursday, March 01, 2007

More smarter


Got this little binder in the mail today informing me that I've been accepted into the MBA program at the Eller School of Business at the University of Arizona. Its a two year program that starts in May, the classes are in the evenings so it will allow me to continue to work full-time while I'm going to school, I'm psyched. We also got a little bike ride in today. We went over Gates, around McCain Loop, back over Gates, down to Madara Canyon, climbed it twice then rode home. It ended up being 125 miles and 7+ hrs of riding time, by far the biggest ride I've done in awhile. I'm gonna sleep good tonight.
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Kevin so will you still be able to work full-time, ride 125+ miles everyday and go to school? If you can please tell me your secret?

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grad school BAD, everything else GOOD! don't do it kevin!!!

seth, hate to be the one to break it to you, but kevin's a doper.

2:08 AM  
Blogger jjcasey@hawaii.edu said...

now you will finally figure out how to get them poles in the right holes, cheers!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Congrats Kevin! Knew ya could do it. But yes, just like Seth, Ben and I would LOVE to know your secret!

Nice goin

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home