Sunday, February 18, 2007

I just made it back from the 2007 edition of the 24hr in the Old Pueblo mtb race, its the 8th year for the event and it keeps getting better, check it out at www.epicrides.com. You might not remember but Spring rocked a 2nd place finish in the solo womans class in 2002 completing over 200 miles. It basically a small town of 3000+ people that gather once a yr to race bikes and party. I found out friday evening that I was going to be on a corporate team, our name was MEGASOREASS. Corporate teams can consist of 7 to 10 people, because of the increased amount of people to do laps theres more time to relax and enjoy yourself. Translation: drink from the many free flowing kegs strategically placed throughout. I ended up doing three laps and had an awesome time. If your anywhere near Tucson next yr around this time I would highly recommend checking out this event.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, Thanks for filling in on short notice. I really enjoyed the weekend and racing with you. Maybe we will see each other on the Shootout some saturday. It was a blast.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Springer - I meant to log on and wish you a Happy B'day on the 14th but somehow slacked.....but I thought of you on and off throughout the day - that counts :)

Hugs to you both and congrats to you and the Kev for your humongo land purchase - you Cleggs go big on everything! As always, a continued inspiration you both are.

Hugs and kisses,

Charlotte, and chubby Baby Noah

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home