Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring finally made it back from the wonderful Montgomery Alabama. I picked her up at the airport friday night at 10 p.m. then we drove to Phoenix for the Estrella MTB race, we rolled in at about 1 a.m. There shouldn't be anymore time apart for awhile, we're psyched. My race went better than planned, I didn't feel like I was going really fast but I was able to stay strong the whole race and pulled out a 2nd. Sue overcame a flat and some technical problems to pull out a win, and my boy Austin scored a 2nd in his first race ever. You can see results at www.mbaa.net. Jennifer stopped by the race to check it out and track us down since we never call her, sorry, we're going to get better at calling you back:) There's rumor that she's going to give it a go at that whitetanks race.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Glad to hear your back Spring!!!!! Congrats on the race Kev.

Ben and Lisa

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin and Spring! Hey did you guys change your numbers---I can't reach you and Rob and I want to do a hike this Saturday to Pusch Peak---I don't think you've ever done it before-per Spring. Anyway, It was awesome to see you Kevin at the 24hr--Wish Spring had been there too. Give me a call--Kim

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home