Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life is good...Four hours of mountain biking, running on the beach and swimming on the North Shore
followed by some fish tacos, with fresh island fish Ohno.

Kaena Point in the distance

Dork


Finally someone as crazy as me. Christina will ride, run, whatever for hours just like me. And she is ripped. So excited to have a new friend to motivate me.

Good climbs that you can bairly ride in your granny gear.

Two more days of work and then Christina and her boyfriend Steve are taking me out on their sail boat for a sunset sail....oh my...life in Hawaii is good...just need to get Kevin here... stay tuned for pics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JoMama said...

You are a spoiled brat of the King! Love you and miss you bunches! Love, Mom xoxo

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home