Sunday, December 14, 2008

A few weeks ago I ran across this website http://www.rockyroad5050.wordpress.com/ and I had heard about it from a few friends. Its a low key endurance race/ride series that's free to enter and it uses some of the sweetest trails in AZ. We checked our work schedules and to our surprise we were both off, this hasn't been the case lately. We loaded up the truck and headed down, we were really excited because we hadn't been camping for a while. The weekend ended up being awesome, we met lots of new people and got to hang with some friends we hadn't seen for a while. I realized how out of shape I am but I'm just happy to be back on the bike consistantly after dealing with an injury. I finished up this semester last Tuesday so I've got about a five week break from school, the plan is to put in alot of miles and enjoy this wintertime tucson weather. It's tough to do but somebody's got to do it. We're getting excited about the family visit and the trip to Mexico!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying the above Zero weather - we are freezing up in Idaho! Count your blessings! I am looking forward to seeing you both in Vegas soon! Love you and miss you 2 love birds!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home