Friday, December 12, 2008

Fantasy Island and Kentucky Camp
I took Heather and Louise out around Lone Cactus for thier first time, it was so much fun, only one small crash with Louise trying the Shaft on a Hybrid, amazing. I love riding with new riders to the sport, you feel all thier excitement when they do something. Kevin and I are headed out to Kentucky camp to do a nite of relaxing and then ride a 35 mile loop in the morning with some friends, not sure if we will do the two loops for 70 miles or not, depends how we feel. Should be lots of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Kevin! Spring! What time did you finish? Thanks for sharing your saaaaweeeeet fire with us!

Reddington ride (45 miles) tomorrow at 830 from Circle K if you want to go with Steve and I. 822.7thresdos3

8:11 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi guys. Will you email me your mailing address? Brian and I want to invite you to our wedding...

my email is robinovitz at gmail

We'll see you soon!

~Robin

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home