Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monsoon, Cooling things off in Tucson!
Finally the rain is here, the past week has been awesome with the evenings overcast and cooling things off so the mornings are absolutely perfect. It was only about a month of brutal heat and then relief came. I ran in the rain this evening, it is nice, everyone stays home because they are scared they will get washed away and you have all the roads to yourself. I climbed all the way up to Ski Valley yesterday on my road bike, I have never added those two miles at the end, it really was not too bad. I am looking forward to 4th of July weekend with Kevin and then I have almost a whole month off work between RAGBRAI (ride across Iowa) and vacation with Kevin the first two weeks in Aug, we decided on a road trip along the CA, OR, WA Coast and then across WA to ID to visit my family and hang out on our land in Sandpoint.

1 Comments:

Blogger dirtkitty said...

Spring!!! Call me!! Julz! I miss you! 471-3727

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home