Thursday, May 24, 2007

I finally get a few days to breathe. On Thursday I started a 3 day pre-session that I thought was going to be just your basic, meet everyone, conference style gathering to get us prepared for the real thing, was I ever wrong. It ended up being three 9 plus hour intense days with 4 hour readings per night, tests and a 5 page paper, welcome to the MBA program. And for all of that I officially completed one credit hour. Tuesday night was the first "official" night of class, class is 4-10 p.m. every tuesday night, the program consists of 6 trimesters each lasting 13 weeks, one class runs the entire 13 weeks (this semester it's financial accounting), another last 6 weeks (Leading people in organizations) and another last 7 weeks (Marketing Management) for a total of 9 credit hrs per trimester never taking more than 2 classes at a time. That means I'll graduate in May 2009 after completing 54 credit hours, its going to be brutal but I'm psyched to do it. I've also been taking classes to get my Arizona real estate license, its 90 hours of class work then you have to take a test with the certifying company then an AZ state test. I've only got about 6 more classes so I should be able to test around mid June. Spring and I are heading to the White Mountains this weekend, it finally worked out for us to have a weekend off together. The plan is to rage on some singletrack, camp, catch some fish and drink some beer, shouldn't be a problem.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend together...from the sounds of it, it may be the last one for a while.

See you two kiddo's over for a barbeque sooner than later.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,

I hope the fun isn't stopping. Looks like we will be graduating at the same time. Congrats and have fun the the White Mountains

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home