Tuesday, May 22, 2007


In four days I raced 50 miles on my mountain bike, hung out with friends and camped in Prescott, camped at Fort Tutthill in Flagstaff, finding out there was a Ziggy Marley concert right beside it, that I got to watch for free, mountain biked one of my favorite trails in Flagstaff with my friend Meryl, and hiked Picacho Peak on my way home. I had to go to work today just to get some rest. Kevin had to go to school all weekend but we are planning a trip again this Memorial Day weekend to the White Mountains or somewhere with water and cool temps.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure wish you would insist to make it a golden rule to play the buddy system, even if you could say "just for Mom"

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Great pics Spring! I've always wanted to do Picacho....next time I"m there, we're doin it!!!!! (as long as its not 90 or above!)
Got through my first tri, loved it. Watch for me at your next one ;) (ok, maybe in a couple years or however long it will take me to get to your level!)
Take care guys!
Lisa

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home