Monday, April 02, 2007

We made it back from the norba national yesterday, it was a huge event with tons of good racing. Spring had an awesome race and got 5th, she's going to be soo fast when she gets her new bike. My race was going well until I ripped the sidewall of my front tire, I would have been fine but I gave one of my CO2's to a guy on the first lap so when I went to pump up my tire and it leaked out again I was done. The morale of the story is don't give your CO2's away during a race. The McDowell course doesn't like me anyway, I flatted doing the exact same national back in 2003, oh well. On the way home we stopped by the Stephen's to catch up, eat, drink and be merry. It was good to see everyone and catch up with Jesse when he's in town. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home