Sunday, March 25, 2007

We got back from White Tanks last night and got some well deserved sleep. We got in a good night of camping and some hard racing, the rain held off so the conditions where perfect. We had a big field, lots of people in town tuning up the legs for next weeks national. I could only manage a 9th, my race went OK but I was definitely lacking in the power department, looks like I've got some interval work to do. Spring had a good race and got 2nd, I think she's faster now than when she used to race all the time. Sue made it look easy with a win and Jennifer did her first race, she did awesome blood and all. After the race we got to go hang with Alan, Becky and Angela, Spring's family from Indiana. It was good seeing everybody and catching up. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home