Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring and I got reminded this evening that we don't live in Hawaii anymore, oh yea, other places have snakes. We where out hiking the soldier trail on the Catalina's this evening and I hear Spring scream, I turn around and see a coiled rattle snake inchs from Spring's feet between us in the middle of the trail. Spring said the snake was about half way across the trail when she screamed, her scream caused the snake to coil up and strike. I was about 4 ft in front of her so I had to of stepped over top of the snake, I didn't even see it. We could be in the emergency room right now if things would have worked out differently. We would have pictures but when we broke out the camera on the trail we realized that we left the battery at home charging. Here's some pics of my new toys, I went disc and got a new set of crossmax sl's, sweet. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Titus Ti with xtr disc... Nice!

Good job not stepping on the rattlesnake Kevin.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home