Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mt Lemmon got dumped on again, this is what it looked like today from Windy Point. I guess I didn't get my snow fix when I was in Idaho. I left today on my bike around 10 with a goal of getting to windy point, I didn't know how low the snow levels had gotten. Windy Points at the 14 mile marker and they we're turning cars around without chains at 15, worked out perfect. It was definitely one of the top 10 coolest hand moments on the trip down, should have brought my gore-tex gloves. Had a good week, lots of riding this weekend, I got a night run in with Todd friday night. The highlight of the week was getting to hang out with Ben and Lisa. They went to Cabo for a wedding and planned a few days in Tucson on their way back. We went and made sure that the scorpion bowls at Kon Tiki's still have as much alcohol as they used to, yep, they do. It was good to see you guys.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

thanks for not including the pic of me over the bowl!!!! :) We'll send you our pics soon. Thanks again, we had a great time and now we're going through Clegg withdrawl!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home