Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I was super excited to get to see my buddy John Vaught and his family this past weekend, they stopped over in Tucson for the weekend on their way to moving to San Diego. John is one of my best from Tucson that I used to train with like a mad-man, we hadn't seen each other for over 5 yrs. They moved to Oklahoma City five yrs ago so that John could go to bible school, since then he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I remember him telling me over a year ago, it has definitely changed my views on alot of things. It makes me realize that anything can happen and that we should never take a single thing for granted especially our health. Just knowing John I knew that if anyone was going to beat it, it was going to be him. It's good to see he's doing good and on his way to a full recovery. Who knows, in a few months he might be ragin on the bike scene in San Diego. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home