Sunday, November 26, 2006


I had an excellent Thanksgiving break, Tavis and Krissy invited me to dinner with Krissy's good friends family. They had the full spread with some great malt wine, much better than my hotel room. Thanks. I did a five hour training ride Thanksgiving morning with some guys that I met on a group ride. We rode around a section of Lake Mead, there's awesome training roads everywhere with not much traffic. I went to Lake Mojave on Friday in hopes of having good wind, that didn't happen. Looks like I won't be kiting on this trip. Saturday morning I rode Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City, check it out at www.bootlegcanyon.org. It's an awesome trail system of cross-country and downhill trails. I watched some guys get huge air. Today I did a solo ride up to Mt. Potosi over by Red Rock Canyon, it's a pretty steady climb for about 9 miles up to about 6000ft. Only five more days until Spring flies into Vegas, we can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring where the hell are you?!! Need mountain bike buddy.
Love, Julz

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home