Sunday, October 01, 2006

I went up to the White Mountains for a few days to pre-ride the Tour of the White Mtns course I'm doing next weekend, its a 66 mile mtb race. The weather was perfect and the riding was sweet, I've done alot of the trails before but never connected them together like the course, should be fun. I got in some good camping and ate a few trout. I met a guy named John on the trail and he invited me over to his house to stay so I took him up on it. Super nice guy that offered up his house anytime Spring and I where in the neighborhood, thanks again John. My two month vacation has quickly come to an end, tommorow is my first day of work here in Tucson, I'm anxious to see what all I'm going to be doing. Spring kicked ass today in a biathlon in Baton Rouge, she won her class and was second overall female. Hopefully she's got some good pics to post. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

wow, awesome pics Kev. Sounds like you had a great time. Please tell Spring congrats for us, and that we hope her time down there speeds up! Can't wait to see you guys in January, get ready to be raged on!!!! :)

Lisa

10:18 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

21 October. Tucson, Arizona. 5:28 pm. Frijole Bowl XXVIV. Hope to see you there.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home