Friday, June 30, 2006


Went to Arieh's going away dinner last night, he's flying out tonight for LA. He'll be finishing his residency at a UCLA hospital. Take care man, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in the near future. I got two hours of kiting in this evening, it was perfect conditions. I'm really starting to figure it out, I'm going to miss Kailua Bay. It's going to be tough to kite regularly in Arizona but I'm gonna give it a shot. It's going to take some serious recon of lakes around Phoenix, I've seen it in magizine so it give me hope. There is a family of pigs that hangs out on the side of the house every evening, last night there where 4 babies and the mom. I tried to get some pictures but they didn't turn out, it was too dark. Ethan has created a pig hunting device that consists of a big knife tied to the end of a stick, we might be eating pig soon. Only two more days and we'll be raging on the Big Island, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home