Saturday, June 17, 2006

Great day today, rode Reddington to Arizona Trail this morning about 4 hours because I was taking pictures. It was beautiful! Then I went to Randy's house, Kevin graduated with him, and hung out with his family. In the evening my friend Kim had a solo singing gig at Tucson Community Church, so I went to see her, she was great. She might be the next american idol, and I am friends with her:) In the morning I am riding Mt Lemmon with my friend Jewels. I did get 4th of July week off to go to Deer Valley, so I am really excited about my first road trip. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring---Nice pic--I look like a major dork! I just saw this and I wanted to tell you that it was really cool of you to come all the way to the west side of town just for little ole me! Thanks a bunch!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home