Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm officially homeless, our new renters moved in today, Miguel and Michelle. I'm going to be moving back to the old stomping grounds of Manoa. Ethan, Arieh and Jeff are going to take me in. Thanks guys. I was orginally going to move in at the end of the month when Arieh moves to Cali but today sounded like a better plan. The epic Big Island Cycling Adventure in on, I booked plane tickets and rooms. Me, Jesse #2 and Kristy are flying to the big island the morning of July 1st and meeting Jesse #1. We're riding from the Kona airport to volcanoes national park and staying in a sweet cabin the first night, 107 miles. The next day will be a leisuring cruise to Hilo, only 30 miles. Day three will be a gnarly 75 miles finishing with monstor climbs up to the northern tip of Kohala where we will camp with Jesse #1's field school students, he's leading a six week field school over there. The last day will be a 55 mile scenic cruise back down to catch our plane to Oahu, that's what I call an epic 4th of July weekend. I'm planing a huge trip when I leave here that well take me back to Tucson but heading west on a worldwide adventure, I'll keep you posted.

Kevin

1 Comments:

Blogger jjcasey@hawaii.edu said...

was hoping you'd make it over to kauai for that weekend for our housewarming party on the 2nd but if you insist on riding your bike around the big island...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home