Monday, May 29, 2006

BIKE MECCA!
I rode up Mt. Lemmon today to the 7 mile point, higher altitude then I have been in a while. I saw at least 20 riders. It was so great, a couple of the riders ended up being some of my good friends, Terri Wyman and Rob. It was really good to see them, and Rob gave me news that his wife Molly one of my good friends is pregant. I also got to see one of my best friends today Maria, and her little boy Jaxson. They are doing very well. It is so nice to be back amongst many friends that I have lost touch with. Even the kids are into cycling. This girl in the picture was reciting her numbers up to 100. It was so cute. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger KevinandSpring said...

Where's the surf?????

10:36 PM  
Blogger KevinandSpring said...

Good question? I just fill the bath tub up and flale around on my stomach.

Almost the same thing:)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home