Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well the plan was to rest when I got here in Tucson, but then I hooked up with the Stephen's. Jessee was in town for one more day before he flew back to Hawaii so he took me on a Mountain bike ride that was so fun. I forgot how to do technical riding like sand and rock drop offs, so Jessee had to wait for me alot. It was a blast though. Then we all got together for dinner that was fantastic. And then Jessee's sister, Meryl said let's ride in the morning at 6:00am which was very early considering that's 3:00 Hawaii time and I am still not adjusted. It was way worth getting up that early, it was actually cold this morning. So once again the Stephen's got a chance to rage on me. Dave, Jessee's dad and Meryl made me work, but it was nice to be back on the trails in the desert.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home