Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I know you have not heard from me in a while. Kevin has been hogging the computer with all his wicked air. Well I have little to offer other then I have been enjoying my last months of school before I graduate, I have been hiking Koko Head every week and trying to enjoy all this rain we have been getting. I wanted to tell Ben and Lisa and Vanessa how excited I am for Spring break in Alaska, one more week of midterms. Marianne and Bryant I miss you guys and I am not able to post comments on your blog. Jeff and Charlotte I hope you guys are ok with all the flooding in Kaua'i. I researched into getting a bernese mountain dog, one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen, but not good timing maybe for Christmas. OK...can you tell I am suppose to be studying. See ya Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger AAO said...

i can't believe no one commented on this picture, the nipples are to die for! We are super excited for you guys too! Just got a ton of new snow last night...just for you...even though you are still poopfaces...

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home